Gluten Free Pumpkin Muffins- Recipe
A big thanks goes out to all of the Doylestown Tennis Club members and staff for making the Health and Wellness fair such a great event last week! These Gluten Free Pumpkin Muffins were such a great success & we didn’t bring any home with us. They are made with Pamela’s Gluten Free Artisan Flour, pumpkin (loaded with vitamin A) and Olive Oil!
Here is Kristie’s delicious pumpkin muffin recipe. For those of you who do not have to stay gluten free, you can substitute all purpose or whole wheat flour for the Pamela’s Artisan Flour and they will still be super yummy.
- 4 Eggs
- 2 Cups White Sugar
- 1 (15 ounce) can Pumpkin
- 1½ Cups Vegetable Oil
- 3 Cups Gluten Free Pamela's Artisan Flour
- * 3 Cups all purpose flour can be substituted if gluten free not necessary
- 2 Teaspoons Baking Soda
- 2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Cups Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease two 12 cup muffin pans, or line with paper baking cups
- Beat the eggs in a large bowl, and mix in the sugar, pumpkin and oil.
- In a medium bowl, mix the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Blend into the egg and pumpkin mixture. Fold in the chocolate chips. Transfer to the muffin pans.
- Bake in the preheat oven 15 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove muffins from pans, and cool on a wire rack.
We also love the cute Gluten Free Labels that were provided by a local Doylestown Mom, Kelly LeDonni. Kelly developed these labels and her label company after her own diagnosis of Celiacs disease. She offers many great gluten free tips and other products that help those with celiacs keep their food from being cross contaminated by gluten on her website www.GlutenFreeLabels.com