Your First Visit
Prior to you first appointment please read the following policy. Print and fill out the registration forms & bring with you to your first appointment!
Cancellation Policy – Effective 1/1/2014
We at Eat Right Bucks County understand that everyone’s time is valuable. We block off 90 minutes for initial visits and 60 minutes for follow up visits. Should it become necessary for you to cancel your appointment we require 48 hours notice of this cancellation. If proper notice is not given a $100.00 charge will be assessed for an initial visit and a $50.00 charge will be issued.
This policy allows us to offer open appointments to other clients in a timely manner.
We thank you for your cooperation in advance!
Prior to your first visit please take the following steps:
1. Contact your insurance company.
We strive to keep up to date on insurance plan coverage, but we also ask that you please verify your own insurance coverage for our services.
- Call the customer service department (number on the back of your insurance card) and ask the following questions:
- Do you have coverage for nutrition counseling? (insurance codes 97802 or 97803 if they ask)
- How many visits are you permitted per year?
- Are you permitted to see a Registered Dietitian for counseling?
- Do you have a copayment, co-insurance, or deductible?
- What medical conditions are covered for nutrition counseling?
- If you have an out-of-state plan can you see a local Registered Dietitian?
2. Fill out and review the following forms.
3. Please bring to your filled out registration forms to your first appointment, your insurance card of the person being treated if different from the subscriber (i.e. please bring your child’s card as well as Mom or Dad’s card)
Also, be prepared to make payment for any co-payment or full payment for out-of -state plans (** see below.)
Payment Policy -Effective 7/8/13
We will gladly submit a claim for your visit on your behalf. If coverage is denied you will be responsible for all charges. We accept cash, check, and credit cards (there is a 5% surcharge for credit card payments.)
**Out-of-State Blue Cross/Blue Shield plan subscribers will be required to pay for their visit up front. Eat Right Bucks County, will be submit the claim on your behalf. *Your plan will reimburse you for the visit directly. The policy is in place due to out-of-state plans reimbursing subscribers not the provider, as we are considered out-state-providers. This insures that we receive prompt payment.
*While we do our best to stay up to date on all insurance plans and will submit your claim, the insurance company is responsible for reimbursing you as the subscriber.